Check us out in Susquehanna Style Magazine this month!
Your relationship with your body intimately affects your mind and emotions,
which is why I offer body-based approaches
for connecting with your natural health and wellness.
My goal is to help you tap into inner feeling of aliveness
and to maintain balance even as you get challenged by life.
• weekly in-studio classes are limited to 12 students—please register early
• we use Taramala studio software for registration: www.gettyoga.taramala.com;
please make an account and sign up for classes there; credit cards are processed through Square
• if you cannot attend after signing up, please cancel your registration
within 1 hours of class start time to avoid being charged for the class
• class cards expire at the end of the semester they were purchased in
• there are no requirements for vaccination or masks
• for in-person classes, please bring a yoga mat if you have one, and drinking water
General COVID Policy:
• cleanliness and hygiene are very important to us; cleaning is regular and ongoing
• a medical grade HEPA-17 air purifier is in place, filtering down to the size of small viruses
• no-touch trash cans & soap dispenser
• ample hand-sanitizer on-site
• paper masks are available free of charge
Massage Therapy Guidelines:
• sheets are washed with bleach added, and all massage equipment in completely sanitized
• therapists wear a mask for all massage sessions
• clients may be masked or unmasked
• 24-hours notice is requested for all changes and cancellations / 48-hours notice for all Monday appointments—or you are responsible to the cost of your session
• we accept credit cards, but would prefer payment via cash, check, or Zelle—thank you!
To talk about ways in which you might enhance your wellness,
schedule a free 20-minute phone consultation today;
call Julie at 717-337-9977